Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Also Serving the Injured in Henderson, North Las Vegas & Throughout Clark County
If you or a family member has been injured because of someone else’s negligent actions or omissions, your life has been disrupted and your health impaired all while facing escalating medical and other out-of-pocket expenses. Dealing with pain, discomfort, and temporary or permanent disability is only one devastating aspect of the situation. You will also face the financial matter of the situation while likely having lost your ability to work during your recovery. Furthermore, dealing with insurance companies can be frustrating, difficult, and overwhelming at such a difficult time.
At Gary Huntsman Law, we recommend that you seek the legal advice of our Las Vegas personal injury attorney before you speak with any insurance company representative. Our firm takes pride in the fact that we have earned a well-respected reputation in and around Las Vegas for our legal services in this field of law. Gary Huntsman has over 35 years of experience in securing maximized compensation for clients. We will take the time to fully investigate all facets of the accident or event in which you were injured to seek compensation for the full extent of what you have suffered in losses and damages.
After an injury accident, our firm can step in to ensure that you receive proper medical treatment while we engage in an intensive investigation into the accident or event that caused your injuries. We can then build a well-prepared claim and issue a demand letter to the other party and/or his or her insurer. After this, we can engage in aggressive negotiations seeking full and fair compensation for what you have endured.
Without our help, you may be subject to insurance company tactics designed to limit or deny the full monetary value to which you are entitled. While they may appear friendly, these companies and their representatives generally try to pay you as little as they can get away with. Putting our firm on your side increases your chances of far better results than if you tried to go it alone.
Recovering from an injury accident is difficult enough without having to deal with the legalities of claims, insurance company runaround, and other tactics insurers may employ to reduce or deny the compensation to which you are entitled. Gary Huntsman Law represents clients who have been injured in various types of accidents; we seek to provide the evidence needed to put you in the strongest legal position for negotiation purposes with the other party or parties. This allows us to help you secure the compensation that is in your best interests as opposed to what is best for insurers.
These types of injuries may be secured through your claim stemming from:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog Bites
- Premise Liability
In most personal injury cases, you will have two years from the date of the injury to file your claim. If you fail to meet this deadline, your right to pursue compensation will be lost.
Types of compensation may include:
- Medical expenses, both past and predicted future, based on the severity and/or extent of your injuries;
- Property damage, such as for your vehicle in a car accident;
- Any other out-of-pocket expenses related to your injuries;
- Pain and suffering;
- Lost earnings or income;
- Emotional trauma;
- Disfigurement, dismemberment, or other permanent injuries;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Loss of earning capacity.
Maximize Your Personal Injury Compensation
When you've been injured due to someone else's negligence, it's important to seek the maximum compensation you deserve. At Gary Huntsman Law, our experienced Las Vegas personal injury lawyers are dedicated to helping you navigate the complex legal process and maximize your personal injury compensation.
Here are some key factors to consider when seeking maximum compensation:
- Evidence gathering: Our skilled legal team will gather all necessary evidence, including medical records, accident reports, witness statements, and expert opinions, to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Proving negligence: We will work diligently to establish the negligence of the responsible party, showing that their actions or inactions directly caused your injuries.
- Calculating damages: Our lawyers will assess the full extent of your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future medical needs, to ensure you receive fair compensation for all your losses.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: We have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies and will skillfully negotiate on your behalf to secure a favorable settlement.
- Trial representation: If a fair settlement cannot be reached, our trial-tested attorneys are prepared to take your case to court and fight for your rights in front of a judge and jury.
Remember, time is of the essence when it comes to personal injury claims. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can begin building a strong case and advocating for your rights. Don't let the responsible party and their insurance company take advantage of you. Contact Gary Huntsman Law today for a free consultation and let us fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.